Meet Our Team of Coaches.
Ready to walk right alongside the youth in your life. (literally)
Live MPWRD CEO & Co-Founder
MPWRD Coach Trainer, Lead Coach
Entrepreneur | Author | Philanthropist | Motivational Speaker | Recognized authority on Youth Leadership and Family Communication
-He asks Youth Life Coaches and Youth alike the relevant yet hard questions and encourages them to be a viable asset in their community.
-He has been serving schools, nonprofits and youth organizations around the world for more than 20 years experience and has spoken to over 50,000 students across the nation.
-Nick only personally coaches (10) hand-selected families per year. Apply today to be on the list!
-Nick's motto in life: Find your Purpose, Live on Passion, Live Life with Powerful Communication.
Nutrition Chef | Fitness Specialist | Healthy Lifestyle Coach
My passion is helping people live a healthier life! I believe that to do this, we must be physically, mentally and spiritually healthy. Being physically fit is a great goal, but getting mentally drained getting yourself to that point is not healthy. Understanding our health and how the physical elements affect us is one of the keys to living a well-balanced life.
Whether you want to improve your health, lose weight, feel better, tone, or be able to run a marathon, I can help you find that through good nutrition. I will teach you what to feed your body for it to operate, repair, and recover from all the demands that you put on it. I can teach you to balance your life through proper nutrition and proper rest. You will find yourself fit for the adventure of life! Taking control of your health is fun, rewarding, and the most exciting thing you can ever do for yourself!
Teacher | Volleyball Coach | Soccer | Eternally Positive
MPWRD Youth Coach
Hello I am Taylor Hoff, a Youth Life Coach. I have lived in Encinitas most of my life and love it here. I have worked with youth for 8 years ranging from kindergarten to seniors in high school as: a before and after school instructor, an elementary school P.E. teacher, a high school boys beach and indoor volleyball coach, a Special-Ed Aide, and I student taught elementary school students. My goal is to become an elementary school teacher and counsel youth. I have a passion for supporting youth with my positive outlook on life. My favorite things to do outside of working with students is: going to the beach, playing indoor and beach volleyball, hiking, playing soccer, and surfing; basically just being active and having a good time. My motto in life is: Everything you want is on the other side of fear, so believe in yourself.
My name is Cilvin Steward, I grew up on the island of Oahu. I remember as a youth how unsettling it was growing up in a household that lacked structure and parental consistency. My parents divorced at a young aged and my mother with whom I lived, was an addict. In hindsight, I realize how fortunate I was to have adults in my life that served as positive influences in my life to steer me away from the negative influences I had at home. One of those positive influences was one of my high school football coaches, Rod York. He was a beacon of light in a dark time. He believed in me and saw potential in me that I did not see in myself. The fact that he took the time to show that he cared gave me hope. This gesture is what inspired me to be a positive influence on the youth of today. I have been working as a Behavioral Therapist with kids with autism and special needs. It is my intention to mentor kids who are struggling with mental illnesses so they can realize their potential and live an MPWRD life.
Fitness Instructor | Brand Manager | Marathoner | Volleyball Coach | Camp Counselor
MPWRD Youth Coach
-She asks youth the real life questions to encourage them to think and consider the bigger things in life, while diving deep to dig into what's beyond the surface. This is typically while doing something they both enjoy - be it volleyball, painting, running, drawing, working out, playing outside.
-She has worked with youth on a personal level as a high school and elementary school volleyball coach, personal trainer, mentor and church camp counselor since 2012. Plus, she's the fun aunt.
Entrepreneur Videographer | Motivational Speaker | Surf & Skateboarder
MPWRD Youth Coach
-He asks youth the questions applicable to real life while keeping it fun, approachable, and entertaining.
-He has been volunteering with youth football camps for over 3 years. Plus, he's the cool uncle.
-Connor is ready to help youth live the best life they can and encourage them to reach their full potential.
-Connor's motto in life: "Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see." -Mark Twain
Youth & Young Adult Coaching
Get coaching for the youth in your life today! Our MPWRD Coaches have been trained to guide youth to live in Passion, on Purpose, to create Positive Change. MPWRD Coaches guide youth through experiential learning, lifestyle activities, journaling, goal-setting, and accountability. Get youth coaching today! This 8-session packages includes: (8) 1- hour online or in-person coaching sessions. Copy of Nick Petro's 7 Pillars Workbook.
Youth Coaching Includes:
- Experiential Learning
- Lifestyle Activities
MPWRD Youth Life Coaching
- We specialize in encouraging youth that want to gain Passion, live on Purpose and improve their overall Communication.
- We focus on youth's awesome potential for building a solid future.
- Whether your youth is an overachiever needing balance, a leg up or struggling with school, peer pressure, anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts or tendencies, sports, grades, relationships or simply lacks motivation we are here to help.
- Our Live MPWRD program has proven success. We have personally worked with youth that are now part of Marvel's SuperHero project built to showcase youth that are doing good.
- Work through goal-setting, finding joy, laughter and ultimately helping youth find confidence in who they are, who they are becoming and who they want to become.
Our MPWRD Method
- We have the perfect starter 8-session package, that has PROVEN results!
- Utilize an integrative model that focuses on personal growth.
- Sessions either online or in-person which we coined as our Experience-based Coaching is designed to use movement and outdoors environments where lasting change can happen.
- We do 2 things really well:
- #1: We earn the right to be heard by...
- #2: Meeting your youth where they are at in life.
- Celebrate all wins
- Bridge communication gap
- Guide the youth in building the 7 fundamental pillars.
- Unfold roadblocks
- The focus on a foundation of confidence
- Discover who they are, who they are becoming
- The next MPWRD Youth Life Coach is waiting to help you and your family.
Contact Us Today!
Get in touch with an MPWRD team member to talk about youth life coaching options for the youth in your life!